Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yard work and so much more!

Ok so I finally got my camera charged and I turned into a picture snapping fool! Today we cleaned up around the yard and stuff and while we were doing that I snapped some fun pics of the dogs, the decorations and Greg. Enjoy!!!

This is my pretty girl, Pandora



These are my halloween decorations!! I looks better at night I will try to snap some pics if my camera will work for me!


Better shot!


My big boy Brutus!


Gabby having fun!


This folks, is what we call the "Money Shot"!


Greg playin on his tractor!!

4 comments:

  1. oh you gotta warn me when you post photos like that! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just posted a huge comment before Camerons and it disapeared, spooky! Well, I'm glad I don't get to see money shots like that daily anymore and your graveyard looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones