Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09!!

Hallween 2009 was a blast. Greg had to leave for a deer hunt so I decided to have Devin come down and keep me company. We wanted to play some games and make a fun dinner so Devin brought Scene It and his Wii down. For dinner we made our favorite dish form The Old Spagetti Factory, Browned Butter and Myzithra Cheese with a Rich Meat Sauce. It was so Yummy!! My mom stopped by to say hello and chill for minute so the evening was complete!








Devin Channeling his inner Spagetti Walrus...









Grating the yummy, yummy cheese!!















The Finished Product! It tasted SO good!










My Momma and Me!


Playing the Wii.. He says he was kicking my butt but I believe otherwise!


Finally a cute pic to sum up the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones