Thursday, December 31, 2009

23rd Birthday Party!!

Ok so for my 23rd Birthday we went to Joe Bandito's. It's a little Mexican food place that my parents discovered that is AWESOME!! I was glad we made it there in one piece seeing how the weather chose MY birthday to have a flippin' blizzard! Oh well, It was good food and Great company! Here are a couple of pics to sum up the night!



My Dad(with the cute little smug grin) Sam, and my mom!



Greg and I


Mom and Sam!


Look how happy Greg is when I am being publically shamed!! The nerve...


Not happy about it but oh well, if you can't beat 'um join 'um!
Look at his face!!! ohhh I can't wait for his birthday!! Payback is my favorite game!!



There needs not be a caption here, I think it's plain the message I am trying to convey!


I finally pulled a chesser so they would leave me alone!


I passed the hat onto Sam, it can be his burden now!


This was my yummy cake that Mom and Dad brought. It did say "Laura" but I got to excited and cut into it!!


The Whole Party!!


I LOVE this picture of my mom and I!!

All in all it was a Great night! I scored some awesome gifts and had a wonderful time laughing it up with my family!! Thanks!


1 comment:

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones