Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas is HERE!!!!

WOW I can't believe that this year is almost to a close. This has really been a year of ups and downs but I am hoping to end the year on a good note. This Sunday Greg and I went up the canyon and had some pics taken for our christmas card. Devin took them although he almost froze to death. It was bitterly cold up there! Anyways here are some of the pics we took!







OK on a side note... I wanted to do this for our Christmas card and put "Peace on Earth" next to it but I was worried that no one would get it and think we are fanatics. Which I am not. I can't really speak for Greg though....


Devin The Frozen Photographer!


Greg being Special, need I say more!


And Moi!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures- especially the santa hats- to cute!

    ReplyDelete

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones