Monday, June 22, 2009

I had a harrowing night...

Ok for all of you who may or may not know I have been working with my dogs for the past couple of weeks on ther walking technique. I even put brutus on the treadmill yesterday for the first time and he did AWESOME! (He totally loved it which is not something we have in common) Anyways, I made up my mind that I was going to ake all three of them for a walk. By myself. I got out the front door and got them organized so we could walk normally. We started walking like 3 steps when my neighbors dog (who i might add is Brutus' arch enemy) comes charging out of their yard at me. Needless to say panic set in as I tried to get there stupid dog out of the middle of mine and in the process all three dogs got tangled around me and pulled me down. So now I am on the ground in the middle of a dog fight! I al trying to get out of the way so I don't get bit but I can't because all three leashes are tangled around my hands, arms and legs. Finally the neighbore nephew comes running over to pull their dog off me and my dogs and then offers to help me up which I thought was nice considering I want to beat his dog to a pulp. Anyways I get up brush the dirt off and deceide that I am going for my walk anyway. I get the dogs calmed down and back in order and turn the other way to start our walk when I hear something running at me very fast. I turn around in time to see their dog running at me full tilt. My dogs spin around and start trying to attck him and I just try to keep my dogs moving and finally the nephew comes over and grabs their dog again and that was when i said to hell with it! I dragged my dogs back in the house and said that's enough excitement for one night! I am glad to be alive! I swear...

2 comments:

  1. WOW...twice in one night! That isn't very good! Glad you realized after the second time though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neighbors animals can be such a pain in the rump! Litterally in your case, lets get together and figure out some kind of training for the owners, that's where I think the problems stem from really.

    ReplyDelete

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones