Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Week...


Well as another week starts I can't help but feel good. I just feel like I am going to accomplish alot this week! I am glad to have gregs birthday under my belt. He is now another year older, were working on the wiser part. hee hee :) Anyways, I just know things are going to be looking up and I am excited to get started on my projects and get them done!! Our green beast is almost running!! That is exciting all on it's own! We just have a few bugs to work out and hopefully it will be running in a couple of days. I will try to get a picture or two to put on here! Anyways I will take pictures to document the week and see what all we get done! Happy Monday everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Lets hope you can get that old truck just a hummin- that would be absolutly great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm just waiting to see a picture of the old thing painted hot pink with horse shoes all over it and you behind the wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get a lot accomplished this week too...that always feels the best when you do!

    ReplyDelete

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones