Saturday, June 20, 2009

I just had a blonde moment.


Ok So does anyone knows what happens when you confuse heavy whipping cream and half and half? Well, I found out. It is partially not my fault because the look the same at the store. Anyways I wanted to make some homemade whip cream and when I went to Wal-Mart that section of the store was cleaned out! All they had left was Fat Free Half and Half. Me being the smart person that I am thought oh well I guess fat free won't hurt. Totally direguarding the fact that it was half and haof not the heavy whipping cream. Well I poured it into my bowl and added the vanilla and sugar and started whipping. 15 minutes later when the only change was that it had foamed up. I stopped to evaluate my problem. My first thought was that it was because it was fat free. Then I was absently staring trying to ponder what was going on when my eyes feel upon the container which said Half and Half as big as life. Needless to say I feel like a tard. I need to go get some freakin' heavy whipping cream so I can continue my adventure!

1 comment:

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones