Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And Here They Are!! Be kind I was half asleep when I took most of these!



This was in the truck before we took off on our trip! I am still working on taking the pic myself...
We were so excited!! Can't you tell from the look on Gregs face? He gets more animated later...





We were in the middle of driving down there when I asked him to smile so I could take a pic, this is what he gives me! :)







We stopped here to wash the truck because Greg apparently cannot drive down the road unless the truck is clean!








We had some of the most beautiful skies to look at on the way down there. The next few pics are of the cool clouds and a rainbow that we were blessed with!




















Here we are the next day waiting in line to get on the beach! Idn't he cute?!?!?!











This is my "Holy crap we made it to the beach and I have only had 2 hours sleep but I am still excited" face! Look pretty good don't I? Jk the shades hide my baggy eyes!







The next few pics are just of the beach and waves and stuff!















Does anyone else notice the big black boob catcher? Jeez... I woulda thought greg would have said something!














I can't deceide which one I like better the sepia or the gray?










Greg had to make this thingy for the trailer so I sat there while he did it. He looks so proud!


I got bored fast...


Going home through California we could only go 55. This was the scenery we had to look at the whole way through the state!








We were almost to Mesquite and we were so tired!! My head kept bobbing up and down because I just couldn't keep my eyes open ! So I told Greg to make a tired face!



I had to do something to keep my eyes open!!



This is the next morning! The last day!!!We look so excited!





On the way home we blew a tire due to debris on the road, but thanks to my man we were back on the road in no time!!






3 comments:

  1. your pictures are so fun! There is some cute ones of you and of course Greg is always funny with the pictures. I like the sephia pic the a little more than the b&w but they're both good. Now all I need is pictures of your actual trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip. I love how you put this together. Your black boob catcher is great. He probably didn't tell you on purpose. LOL! The sepia is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the boob-catcher. It's HILARIOUS! Also, I like the sepia, so I guess that's 3 votes.

    How are you, anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones