Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Vaca

Well Greg and I just got back from a week long Camping trip with his family. We played enough rounds of cards to last a lifetime and I learned to shuffle finally!! I took my camera but do you think I took one picture? Of course not! Anyways we are home now and glad of it although when i got home i was greeted with an unholy smell coming from the kitchen. That was pleasant. Anyhoo things are good and I can't wait to go home! 15 more minutes and I am outta here! Work that is...

4 comments:

  1. What does your shirt say, We Hate BYU. Rude. You got lucky with Hand and Foot. Never again. NEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEER

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does not say we hate BYU it says We ARE BYU! But that's better than my friend thought she thought it said We Ate Byu... sad but true and you are right I will NEVER play with Kathy on Hand and Foot again but I am game to play with anyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna play hand and foot! You, me, Devo, and whomever else....

    Pronto! I still have the same number..

    I dibs that you arrange it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! I don't know if devin knows how to play... we will have to teach him!

    ReplyDelete

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones