Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well so far...

The week has not gone as planned. I wanted to work on our projects and so forth but I haven't got a thing done. I have had fun which is nice. Monday night I went to see The Proposal with my friend and my mom. That was so funny!! Then last night Greg and I drove out to look at a 5th wheel in Talmadge. Short story it is out by Duchesne. Anyways yeah long drive but greg and I played this really fun game on the way back in the car. I started asking questions like "Are you where you thought you would be in life?" and "What is your favorite memory of the two of us" or my fav. "What do you like/dislike most about being married?" It was really fun and I got some crazy answers! We are always talking about his truck or what 5th wheels we are looking at and I just wanted a change of pace. Not to mention when you bring up all those good memories you can't help but be sweet to each other! :) I think today I might tackle some stuff but we will see... the day never goes as I plan it!

4 comments:

  1. What great advice. I think we all need to take the time to do that with our significant others. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny, I was asking Shawn questions like that last night and he was like, "I don't know" and just thought I was off my rocker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE questions and stuff like that!

    My other favorite to ask JJ is "what is your favorite thing I ever cooked you?" just to see if the answer ever changes from "Chicken Enchiladas, but everything you ever made was good... except those seafood things, but it's the thought that counts!"

    Haha. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute story. I want to see the proposal also.

    ReplyDelete

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones