Friday, September 9, 2011

A New Bundle of Fur !

Well Our new Furbaby is finally here! She is really quite a handful! Weighing in at 2.4 pounds she is Tiny! But don't let size fool you, what she lacks in size she makes up for it in volume :) Walk out of the room and within seconds you will here noises that you never heard before in decimals that could shatter an ear drum! She is very clingy and only happy if she can see me somewhere. While sometimes it would be nice for her to be ok with me leaving the room for a second, I secretly love it! While my heart seems to be taking a little longer to adjust than I thought it would take I am doing my best to go through the motions and hope that quickly my heart will stop being guarded and be able to open back up and enjoy this little girl all the way! Right now as I type she is curled up on the desk right in front of the keyboard, she has such a cute face and loveable antics at play time that could melt even the toughest hearts! I will add more as our days together grow longer and involve more than sleep,eat,bathroom,play,sleep,eat,bathroom,play etc. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and Greg

Me and Greg

Black Bird

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones